It’s time to publish your Blog Journal #4. Remember to really edit carefully for Conventions and Sentence Fluency. Have several different people read it and give you feedback. Ask an adult or teacher too.
Follow these easy steps:
- Select an interesting journal entry that you’d like to publish.
- Take it through the writing process (assume your journal entry is the rough draft).
- REVISE your journal, think about how you can improve your Voice. Have others read your journal and give you feedback and ideas on how to make it better.
- Carefully EDIT your journal entry.
- PUBLISH your journal on your Blog. The title should be Blog Journal #4. Add the title of your journal entry at the beginning of your journal. Put your Blog Journal in the Humanities category.
Due Date: Tuesday, 1/25/11