Twice a month you will be asked to publish one of your journal entries on your blog. You will be assessed, or graded, on two of the 6 Traits of writing (VOICE & CONVENTIONS).
Follow these easy steps:
- Select an interesting journal entry that you’d like to publish.
- Take it through the writing process (assume your journal entry is the rough draft).
- REVISE your journal, think about how you can improve your Voice. Have others read your journal and give you feedback and ideas on how to make it better.
- Carefully EDIT your journal entry.
- PUBLISH your journal on your Blog. The title should be Blog Journal #1. Add the title of your journal entry at the beginning of your journal. Put your Blog Journal in the Humanities category.
Due Date: Monday, 9/6/10