1. Poetry Portfolios – Connect to the StudentHomePD (Go—>StudentHomePD—>Your blog name—>Public—>Dropbox) to find your graded portfolio.
- Read over teacher comments for each poem.
- Create three new tabs at the bottom of your document.
The first new tab will be the poem you think is your best. Write a paragraph explaining why it is your best.
The second new tab will be a revised version of one of your poems. Choose a poem that can be made better with revision.
The third tab should be your SLAM poem with a reflection (you should already have it) and a reflection for the reading as well that answers all these questions –
- How did your Projection, Inflection, Pacing, Eye contact, and Stance affect your performance?
- How did performing in front of the authors and/or classmates affect your reading?
- What did you learn from this experience that you can use in the future?
- If you had the chance to do it over again, what would you do differently?
2. Journal Story Starter – “It’s been three years since the computers took over. I…”
3. Essential Questions – Be sure to check out the new Essential Questions.
4. DEAR/AR – Students need 100 points again this quarter. Don’t wait until the last week. START NOW! It will count toward your final grade this quarter. 🙂