Everyday Life in the Renaissance
- Write down your HW in your Agenda
- Vocab. 15 words – preview
- Everyday life in the Renaissance – video pre-viewing discussion questions
- What is meant by “everyday life?” What are the components?
- How has everyday life changed from your parent’s generation to yours? How might it change in your lifetime?
- What do people today do for entertainment? How might entertainment be different today from in the Renaissance?
- What epidemics have occurred in the last 100 years? How does the threat of an incurable disease affect a population?
4. Video – Everyday life in the Renaissance
5. Video Focus Questions – answer all questions on white lined paper. Use complete sentences re-stating the question in your answers.
6. Vocab.15 work